No matter where you are headed PACK THE SNACK that goes where you go…go with grapes! Grapes are delicious on their own and so convenient and portable but also a very versatile ingredient for many different snack recipes.
I created this Grape Salsa recipe in partnership with the folks at Grapes from California folks  and it is so yummy that after having it with some tortilla chips, I started eating it by the spoonful!
We know that grapes may support brain health and for this recipe I also included some other brain health ingredients like black beans, corn, and olive oil.
Heart-healthy grapes may also play a role in healthy aging. Natural grape compounds, including antioxidants and other polyphenols support healthy cell function, a foundation for good health.
- 2 cups red seedless California grapes, quartered
- 1 cup green seedless California grapes, quartered
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup corn
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Once grapes are all quartered put them into a large bowl. Add onion, black beans, corn, lime juice, vinegar, olive oil and sea salt to grapes. Gently stir all ingredients together.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
I am a paid spokesperson of California Grape Commission. Opinions are my own.