Getting ready for The Big Game? If youare like many Americans, you will be enjoying your favorite alcoholic beverages and party foods with friends and family this Sunday. I wanted to make sure I shared my 5 Top Hangover Tips for The Big Game:
- Drink lots of water. First, start out by drinking plenty of water on Sunday before, during and after The Big Game. Waking up on Monday morning to find that you have a pounding headache and an upset stomach should be another sign that you need to start drinking more water.
- Try First Aid Shot Therapy Hangover Relief. The morning after The Big Game, drink one F.A.S.T. Hangover Relief. It’ll kick your hangover’s butt up to five times faster than aspirin. First Aid Shot Therapy (F.A.S.T.) Hangover Relief can actually help relieve minor aches and pains associated with a hangover and help restore mental alertness when experiencing fatigue or drowsiness associated with a hangover. Yay! F.A.S.T. Hangover Relief is a new FDA-compliant, OTC liquid pain reliever, that comes in a unique, 40 ml, single-dose oral formulation. It contains 870 mg of choline salicylate (a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) and 65 mg of caffeine, which aids pain relief. You can find F.A.S.T. Hangover Relief in select stores  near you. You can also buy F.A.S.T. online  so check it out!
- Go for a green smoothie on Monday morning! It tastes great and helps you feel more fresh and alert. A nutritional powerhouse of green grapes, ginger, avocado, lemon juice and almond milk will help get you going on Monday. Get the recipe for my Green Grape Power Smoothie !
- Choose exercise over a sauna. It is good for you to “sweat it out,” with a simple workout to aid in getting over your hangover. However, avoid sweating excessively in a sauna because if you’re dehydrated, sweating will only worsen the hangover.
- Sleep in. If you have the liberty, the Monday after the Big Game is the perfect time to hit the snooze and sleep in a little longer. Sleep is a great way to recover from a night of binging as your body rests.
Follow these simple tips and tricks as your personal hangover game plan to help your Monday morning go smoothly.
Disclosure: I am a spokesperson for First Aid Shot Therapy. Opinions are my own.