As a nutrition and fitness expert, I love to use any opportunity to fuel my own passion for living a healthy lifestyle while also helping others learn how to get healthy and fit. One unique way that I love doing this is by using American Express Membership Rewards points  for a wide variety of awesome nutrition, fitness, and healthy living items.
Here are my top 10 picks where I use Membership Rewards points:
- Vitamix Professional  – This blender has a tip-top reputation among healthy eaters and foodies. Not only can you blend up amazing smoothies and juices but it can also be used for vegetable soups and homemade hummus recipes. The possibilities are endless with this high-powered machine, which can double as a food processor. My two daughters love to use our Vitamix to create their favorite smoothie creations.
- Williams Sonoma Gift Card  – Great kitchen appliances make for a more enjoyable cooking experience at home. Get yourself a great new set of kitchen knives, a new grill pan, or any other healthy kitchen tool. Cooking at home more often is a key to healthier eating, and having a well-stocked kitchen will help make the process more successful and fulfilling.
- Fitbit  – There are multiple different Fitbits available with Membership Rewards points, including the Fitbit Flex, Fitbit One, and Fitbit Zip. Fitbit is the pedometer of the 21st The device tracks your daily steps and mileage, and also comes with an app and an online community to keep you accountable to your movement goals. The app also allows you to compete with friends to see who can move the most during the day! The Fitbit Flex is the most advanced option and it can track your calorie burn and sleep! For some fun arm candy, you can also snag colored Fitbit bands in teal, orange and blue, and you could get additional Membership Rewards points.
- Keurig K10 Mini Brewer  – Nothing fuels an early morning run or a lunch break yoga class like a cup of warm coffee! Coffee provides caffeine in a low calorie source, while also containing antioxidants. A mini brewer can easily be brought to your office to help kickstart your day.
- Nike Sneakers  – Good running and exercise shoes can be a pricey investment. With Membership Rewards points, you could treat yourself to a pair of brightly colored and fashionable Nike sneakers that will offer amazing support and comfort. Working out is more fun when comfort and fashion are combined!
- Govino Stemless Shatterproof Wine Glasses  – These cute but practical glasses are great for adult indulgences. The wine glasses are plastic and cannot be broken. Think about packing them for a family picnic or a beach day along with other healthy snacks.
- Ticketmaster  – Points can be used for concerts, sporting games, or other live events. I always believe that you should go out and make time to enjoy life with family and friends. Reward yourself with a concert when your favorite band comes to town!
- Glass Weight Tracking Bathroom Scale  – While it is not necessary to weigh yourself daily, I definitely suggest that people wanting to lose weight should have a quality bathroom scale. Knowing your current weight and keeping things in check with a scale is important for tracking progress and goals.
- iTunes Gift Card  – Use an iTunes gift card to buy yourself new workout songs or music that will help you unwind at the end of the day. Studies have shown that music can both energize and relax us and having great tunes around is an excellent way to keep motivated during exercise!
- Yonanas Soft Serve Maker  – This clever kitchen appliance is a fun and easy way to use 100% frozen fruit to create healthy soft-serve ice cream, as well as other desserts. You won’t believe how delicious these frozen treats will be, while helping you to save calories.
As you can see from my list above, there are so many different ways Membership Rewards points could be used. Visit MembershipRewards.com  to find out more ways you could use points.
How have you used Membership Rewards points to power your passion? Let me know!
Disclosure: I was selected by American Express to help educate consumers about how to use Membership Rewards points. As such I was paid for my services, but all items selected and opinions about the Membership Rewards points are my own.