Need a delicious dessert for your tailgate party? Let me help you “trim your tailgate” with this super simple fall dessert perfect for any tailgate. My favorite tailgating drink is LaCroix Sparkling Water  and I’m thrilled to be working with their fun new “Trim Your Tailgate”  campaign. Today, I’m including one of my favorite tasty recipes that satisfies the sweet tooth without sabotaging your calorie intake. This Peach Crumble recipe can be found in my brand new book, The Pinterest Diet: How to Pin Your Way Thin !
Makes 9 servings
6 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced
¼ cup whole wheat flour
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup quick cooking oats
juice of a lemon
2 tablespoons butter, room temperature
Greek Yogurt Mixture
½ cup non-fat Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon brown sugar
Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine Greek yogurt and 1 tablespoon brown sugar in a bowl; stir well. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Place sliced peaches in pan and sprinkle with lemon juice. Combine flour, sugar, oats, lemon juice, and butter. Mix together until crumbly. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over peaches. Bake 30 minutes or until peaches are soft and topping is lightly browned. Top with Greek yogurt mixture.
ENTER TRIM YOUR TAILGATE!
Make sure you enter the “Trim Your Tailgate” contest to WIN…LaCroix’s Fan of the Year!! LaCroix has created an app that will allow LaCroix Facebook followers  to make a case for being LaCroix’s Fan of the Year. 
To Enter The Contest:
- Users will upload a tailgating image showing why they should be Fan of the Year by November 6th.
- LaCroix will choose 6 finalists to compete in our playoffs, to take place November 8th through 15th. The finalist with the most votes will win!
Fan of the Year WINNER Receives:
- 1 year supply of LaCroix- WOW!
- The perfect Trim Your Tailgate gift pack
- A signed copy of my new book, The Pinterest Diet: How to Pin Your Way Thin