As I’ve mentioned, I’m all about the music  when I’m exercising – sometimes it can make or break a workout! Check out these fresh tunes that have been all over my gym playlists lately. Some of them are very recent; some are a little older but might not be on your music radar yet.
Top Tunes Tuesday will be a new series where I update every week with great music finds to help you stay motivated through your workouts!
- Say Hey (I Love You) – Michael Franti & Spearhead . This is such an upbeat track, with a great message. It instantly puts me in a great mood and helps me get through the rest of my workout with a smile on my face.
- Ramalama (Bang Bang)- Roisin Murphy . Although it’s from 2005, this quirky tune always gets stuck in my head after I hear it! With a great jazz-inspired backbeat, it’s a great mid-workout song.
- United States of Pop 2009: Blame It On The Pop – DJ Earworm . Released at the end of 2009, this innovative DJ mixes together the top 25 songs of the year into one remixed song that always gets me singing along.
- Like A Prayer – Glee Cast . The cast of Glee never seems to fail when they perform a hit song on their show, and the Madonna-centric episode was certainly no exception. It’s wonderful to hear all of the different actors get to showcase their unique voices on this track, especially with the addition of a full choir!
- Tightrope – Janelle Monáe . My newest find, this soul-infused tune is upbeat, catchy, and even a great life motto – “They trying to take all your dreams/But you can’t allow it”. Check out her great hair and outfit in the video too!
Let me know what you think – leave me a comment with your favorite new song to workout to!
Assistance provided by Megan Skinner